|Love with Food: September|
Last month, I learned about this wonderful program called Love with Food. Love with Food is a program where its members receive a box every month with about 8 deluxe samples of gourmet goodies. It's only $10/month and for each box that Love with Food sells, it donates a meal to a food bank. So not only do you get a box of wonderful treats, your money goes to help fight hunger here in America.
This is now the second month that I've been participating in this program. The theme this month is Back in Skinny Jeans. I received several healthy snacks that were absolutely delicious.
Here is what I received this month from Love with Food:
- Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Snacks: Tropical Blend Crunch Dried Fruit and Roasted Edamame Crunch Dried Snack. These were both low fat and gluten-free. They were great snacks and the fruit were especially delicious.
- San Franola Granola. I took these to work for a mid-morning snack. The granola was so yummy, I loved the molasses flavor it had to it.
- Barney Butter: Almond Butter. I haven't tried this yet,but it looks yummy.
- Bonne Maman: Muscat Jelly.I haven't tried this one either. This will probably be paired with the almond butter on a tortilla in the near future!
- GourmeMist Baslamic Vinegar. I received three packets in three different flavors: original, pomegranate, and strawberry. I mixed this in with some olive oil and topped strawberry spinach salads I made with this. Made for some great lunches last week!
- Teecino. These were my favorite part of the box! I received three individual packets and another for a pot for more than one serving. These are herbal teas that taste like coffee and have no caffeine. Caffeine and I don't get along very well, so I miss having coffee. They come out really dark, but are more mild in flavor. I loved these!
Note: I did not receive any money from this article. I'm a paying member who loves the idea of this program that in turn helps communities!