I'm very proud of New Mexico and what other New Mexicans are doing. These are some other food blogs here in New Mexico that I love to read whose authors are doing some great things!
- Gil's Thrilling (and Filling) Blog
(Gil reviews and gives tips on places to eat around Albuquerque and New Mexico. I often find new restaurants and dishes through his reviews.)
- Miranda in the Kitchen
(Miranda is a colleague of mine at my wonderful non-food job. She loves New Mexico just like I do and she posts some great New Mexican recipes. She also makes her own pasta!)
- Flippin' Delicious
(Brianna lives here in New Mexico and her blog focuses on gluten-free goodies that look and taste good! She has some wonderful gluten-free tips, which is a great resource for those that need to eat, cook, and bake gluten-free.)
- MJ's Kitchen
- (MJ offers her recipes which are often comforting meals she creates for her and her husband. You can also find some New Mexican recipes on her site too.)
- From My Southwest Kitchen
- (Geri lives here in Albuquerque and started her blog in 2010. She offers a variety of different recipes on her blog. She actually gave me one of my first awards for my blog!)
- Oh Bite It!
- (Amy creates ridiculously evil and scrumptious recipes, especially her desserts! I am constantly amazed by what she comes up with.)
- Juanita's Cocina
(Jen is a native New Mexican who now calls Texas home, but chile still runs through her veins. She's a spirited gal who engages her readers with her stories and her love for food and family. While Jen's no longer updating her blog, you can still look at her scrumptious recipes!)